WELCOME TAE BO® NATION!!
We have begun holding 2-day Re/Certification Weekends across Europe.
We are excited to announce that all currently certified Basic Level Instructors will be upgraded to Advanced Level with this new certification process. Current Advanced Level Instructors requiring re-certification will maintain their Advanced Status upon completing this new re-certification protocol. Your renewed certificate will be valid for a 2-year period.
Those wishing to become certified for the first time, will be able to join us as well for the 2-day weekend, take the online exam and receive a 1 year certificate. Cost for FIRST TIME instructors ONLY will be $395. After the first year of certification you will renew at the Advanced Level following the same renewal process. (must be in good standing to renew and upgrade).
If you simply want the experience of working out with Billy for an exceptional 2 days of Tae Bo & motivational and fitness tips, scroll down for info and to sign up! This is a ‘non certification’ option and available in select markets only where Billy Blanks is leading the weekend workshop.
In order to re/certify you will need to do the following:
- Complete the registration form below.
- Pay the certification fee: $495 for a 2-year Advanced certificate, $395 for first time instructors seeking a first time Basic certification.
- Have a valid CPR card with you at time of your Weekend Workshop (certificates will not be awarded onsite without your valid CPR card.)
- Take, and pass, the online exam, which will be emailed to you upon completing the registration form below.
- Attend a 2-day Re-certification Weekend of your choice, ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED.
- Sign the Certified Instructor Agreement which will be presented to you during your Weekend Workshop. (to preview this agreement click HERE , a hard copy for signature will be made available onsite at your Weekend Workshop). Billy Blanks, or a designated Elite Trainer will be teaching all the Weekend Workshops, so check the workshop description for instructor details.
7. If you would like to simply workout with Billy Blanks for the 2-Day Workshop (in select markets where Billy is leading the workshop) and not get certified you can use the registration form below and pay $199 for the weekend workshop only option. (No certification offered in conjunction with this option.)
*** Once you pay your applicable certification fee, you will receive a study guide prior to taking the online exam. Then the exam link will be sent to you once you are ready to take the exam. Upon successful completion of the exam you will receive your admission voucher to your chosen workshop location. You Permanent Certificates will be presented at the Workshop Weekend you registered for, or emailed.
If you are simply working out (Experience/Challenge) with Billy and not getting certified you will receive your admission voucher with completed payment of $199.
Please fill out the registration form below, indicate which Re-certification Weekend you are interested in attending, hit submit and pay your renewal fee. You will then receive confirmation from us of receipt of your payment, along with a link to the study guide and online exam portion of the renewal process. Upon passing the online exam, you will also be sent your admission ticket to the Re-Certification Weekend you selected, thus reserving your spot.
You must have your temporary certificate in order to continue teaching and using
the Tae Bo® logo and verbiage, until you receive your new 2 year certification.
All Re-Certification Weekend Workshops must be pre-registered for ONLINE here at www.taebo.com,
there will be NO ONSITE ability to register.
*****You must be 16 years of age or older to participate in a certification workshop****
Belgium (Basic only)
Date: 14-15 September 2019
Place: The Studio Fitness
Rue de la Croyène 25
Time: 10 am till 05 pm
Elite Trainer: Ramzi Manaa
Deadline to register is August 28, 2019
Germany: (Basic Only)
Date : 5/6 October 2019
Place: Sportcenter Kautz
Rhondorfer Str. 10-3
Time: 10am – 5pm
Deadline to register is September 25, 2019
Date: 5 October – 6 October 2019
Place: Kjc Ravensbug Sportcenter e.V
Time: 8.00 am – 5.00 pm
Grand Master: Billy Blanks
*ADD-ON to this workshop only: Get Boomboxing Certified by Billy Friday Oct 4th –
additional cost for Boomboxing Certificate is $175
Oct. 4th – Time: 9-16 Uhr
You must have an active Tae Bo Certificate to become certified in Boomboxing.
- If you have already registered for the certification portion of this weekend, or are currently certified and want to just add on the Boomboxing portion click here to pay that fee now!
- If you are attempting to register for the complete re-certification weekend and want to add this option to that enrollment, complete the form below and pay the applicable fees when prompted. (Total weekend fees: $495 + $175 = $670)
Deadline to register is September 30, 2019
ATHENS (BASIC ONLY)
Date: 5-6 October
Place: ATROTOS FITNESS CENTER
Time: 09.00 – 17.00
Deadline to register is September 30, 2019
Switzerland: (Basic Only)
Date: 16-17 November, 2019
Place: Fitness Center Galaxy, Karlihofstrasse 7. 7208 Malans, Switzerland
Elite Instructor: Oliver Waser, Musa Hanli
Deadline to register is November 1, 2019
Austria: (Basic Only)
Place: Westside Soccer, Bahnhofstrabe 1D, 1140 Wien, Austria
Elite Trainer: Jurgen Slachta
Deadline to register is November 10, 2019
*Disclaimer: Be sure to read all the details for the workshop you are choosing, including who the lead trainer is that will be conducting the certification workshop you selected.