WELCOME TAE BO® NATION!!
We have begun holding 2 day Re/Certification Weekends across Asia.
We are excited to announce that all currently certified Basic Level Instructors will be upgraded to Advanced Level with this new certification process. Current Advanced Level Instructors requiring recertification will maintain their Advanced Status upon completing this new re-certification protocol. Your renewed certificate will be valid for a 2 year period.
Those wishing to become certified for the first time, will be able to join us as well for the 2 day weekend, take the online exam and receive a 1 year certificate. Cost for FIRST TIME instructors ONLY will be $395. After the first year of certification you will renew at the Advanced level following the same renewal process. (must be in good standing to renew and upgrade).
If you simply want the experience of working out with Billy for an exceptional 2 days of Tae Bo & motivational and fitness tips, scroll down for info and to sign up! (Non certification option).
In order to re/certify you will need to do the following:
- Complete the registration form below.
- Pay the certification fee: $495 for a 2 year Advanced certificate. $395 for first time instructors seeking a first time Basic certification. Or just enjoy the 2 day Tae Bo Experience with Billy Blanks for $199. (certification not included)
- Have a valid CPR card with you at time of your Weekend Workshop (certificates will not be awarded onsite without your valid CPR card.)
- Take, and pass, the online exam, which will be emailed to you upon completing the registration form below.
- Attend a 2 day Re-certification Weekend of your choice, ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED.
- Sign the Certified Instructor Agreement which will be presented to you during your Weekend Workshop. (to preview this agreement click HERE , a hard copy for signature will be made available onsite at your Weekend Workshop). Billy Blanks will be teaching all the Weekend Workshop personally.
Please fill out the registration form below, indicate which Re-certification Weekend you are interested in attending, hit submit and pay your renewal fee. You will then receive confirmation from us of receipt of your payment, along with a link to the study guide and online exam portion of the renewal process. Upon passing the online exam, you will also be sent your admission ticket to the Re/Certification Weekend you selected, thus reserving your spot. Official Certificates will be presented at the end of the Weekend.
Teaching/Re-certifying Instructors: must have your temporary certificate in order to continue teaching and using the Tae Bo® logo and verbiage, until you receive your new 2 year certification. Email us for further information or assistance. You have 6 months to complete the Re-Certification process.
All Re-Certification Weekend Workshops must be pre-registered for ONLINE here at www.taebo.com,
there will be NO ONSITE ability to register.
******You must be 16 years of age or older to register for a certification workshop*****
Dates for 2020 will be released shortly, be sure to check back often!