WELCOME TAE BO® NATION!!
We have begun holding 2 day Re/Certification Weekends across the country.
We are excited to announce that Advanced Level Certification under this new certification process is open to people with valid and in ‘good standing’ Tae Bo certifications. If you have had a current Basic Certification for one year, or are a current Advanced Level Instructor with an active certification, you will be able to renew at the Advanced level and your renewed certificate will be valid for a 2 year period.
**Please note if your certification (basic or advanced) has lapsed and is now expired, you will need to register for the Basic Certification.
Those wishing to become certified for the first time, will be able to join us as well for the 2 day weekend, take the online exam and receive a 1 year certificate. Cost for FIRST TIME instructors ONLY will be $395. After the first year of certification you will renew at the Advanced level following the same renewal process. (must be in good standing to renew and upgrade).
If you simply want the experience of working out with Billy for an exceptional 2 days of Tae Bo & motivational and fitness tips, scroll down for info and to sign up! (Non certification option)
In order to re/certify you will need to do the following:
- Complete the registration form below.
- Pay the certification fee: $495 for a 2 year Advanced certificate ($395 for first time instructors seeking a first time Basic certification, or instructors with expired/lapsed certificates).
- Or just enjoy the 2 day Tae Bo Experience with Billy Blanks for $199. (certification not included)
- Have a valid CPR card with you at time of your Weekend Workshop (certificates will not be awarded onsite without your valid CPR card.)
- Take, and pass, the online exam, which will be emailed to you upon completing the registration form below.
- Attend a 2 day Re-certification Weekend of your choice, ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED.
- Sign the Certified Instructor Agreement which will be presented to you during your Weekend Workshop. (to preview this agreement click HERE , a hard copy for signature will be made available onsite at your Weekend Workshop). Billy Blanks will be teaching all the Weekend Workshop personally.
*** Once you pay your renewal fee, you will receive a study guide prior to taking the online exam. Then the exam link will be sent to you once you are ready to take the exam. Upon successful completion of the exam you will receive a 6 month temporary certification (extensions available if your workshop of choice is outside the 6 month window, at no additional cost). You Permanent Certificates will be presented at the Workshop Weekend you registered for. If you need a paper copy of your temporary certification for work purposes just email us and one will be sent out. You have 6 months to complete the Re-Certification process.
Please fill out the registration form below, indicate which Re-certification Weekend you are interested in attending, hit submit and pay your renewal fee. You will then receive confirmation from us of receipt of your payment, along with a link to the study guide and online exam portion of the renewal process. Upon passing the online exam, you will also be sent your admission ticket to the Re-Certification Weekend you selected, thus reserving your spot.
You must have your temporary certificate in order to continue teaching and using
the Tae Bo® logo and verbiage, until you receive your new 2 year certification.
All Re-Certification Weekend Workshops must be pre-registered for ONLINE here at www.taebo.com,
there will be NO ONSITE ability to register.
We will be offering 2 certification weekends in 2019, for those needing to RENEW their current certification and for those wishing to become certified. We are looking at possibly adding a third workshop in the Mid-West, however that is not yet confirmed, so please make sure to plan accordingly in conjunction with your certification expiration date.
April 27-29, 2019 – Pawley’s Island, SC (both Basic and Advanced)
12965 Ocean Highway
Pawley’s Island, SC
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (both days)
Instructor: Billy Blanks
Deadline to register: April 15, 2019
September 14-15, 2019 – San Bruno, CA (both Basic and Advanced)
DojoUSA World Training Center
548 San Mateo Ave.
San Bruno, CA. 94066
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Instructor: Billy Blanks
Deadline to register: Sept., 1, 2019